Bluebirds






Bluebirds
Eat insects like crickets and worms, caterpillars, and more
And seeds and grains of the order Passerines in the
Thrush family genus Sialia of the thrush family (Turdidae).
Bluebirds are one of the
 few thrush genera in  Americas
Raise two to four baby birds yearly
Like to live in fields and especially among pine trees
Bluebirds compete with ravens, sparrows and black birds
For nests and habitat areas
Bluebirds
Eat so many insects pestering gardeners and gardens
They are a favorite bird to have around organic gardens
Be sure to plant organic produce, foods, and grains
Slugs, berries and other edibles crickets and beetles
Enough to share with nature’s little blue bird helpers.
Pale soft blue to white colored eggs with incubation
About 17 days…siblings as well as parents help feed
Baby birds in the nest
Little bluebirds leave the nest at about three weeks old
Nests are from 2’ above ground up to 50’ high in trees
Feathers, fur, branches, and plant cotton used to make nests
***
I found a bluebird recently and could see it was injured, I checked to see if it's wing was okay, it was not broken, so I brought it some grain bread and later a worm.  He was amazing.  I decided since bluebirds were some of my favorite birds, I'd put a video together to show tribute, especially since the Blue Angels are bluebird flight jets as well, and we had recently lost a Blue Bird #6 Captain Jeff Kuss of whom I felt very badly about losing, so I put a tribute up especially for him, to help ease the loss of another Blue Angel of whom there are too many deaths in the Blue Angel squad and there needs to be a decrease.
***
On June 2, 2016 a Blue Angel named Captain Jeff Kuss, died in a pre show training mission at the age of 32, I felt so bad for him and his family left behind without him, that I put a tribute together in his memory.  I didn't know him personally, it is just that I have been advocating for safer aerodynamic performances and safer training, and advocating better foods and products made with organic non GM non GMO non toxic non BT everything, yes it's possible, and with these measures I'm confident that the very high rate of death of fine men and women in tough positions, and positions such as Captain Jeff Kuss held, that they could live and thrive and have a natural lifespan and lifestyle.  God rest his soul.
https://youtu.be/44rQnZq6dRE
https://youtu.be/daHYdzNNm6Y

Popular Posts